Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Various Blog Post

Today, I woke up to find I had slept through homeschool group. This was a surprise and I like homeschool group, so it was also a bad surprise - kind of a bad surprise and kind of a good surprise. It was a good surprise, because I get another day off. That is the short story of today.


Guinea pigs are cute. Well, they are, aren't they? You'll know if you have one. We have four, as I told you in my last blog post. Two of them are relaxing near the heater, Karen and Tamburlaine.

Theodore (the poo poo one) is hiding either in his ice cream tub pigloo on the second floor of his hutch or in the hay on the first floor. If I came near and lifted up the top one and he was in there, he would probably frantically scrabble away.

Justine, on the other hand, is hiding in her pigloo, or the hay under the wood that Mama (tinsenpup) put there.

1 comment:

Doot said...

Guinea Pigs are lovely. I like them a lot. I think my cat would also like them a lot, but for different reasons.

It's probably for the best that I don't have any guinea pigs. I'd be sad every time my cat coughed up a fur ball.