Monday, September 29, 2008

The Fourth Chapter and a Little More

Every day, I am looking forward to writing the next chapter after I write the chapter every day and before I write the chapter every day. Here's today's chapter.

The witch ran away - ran, not flew, because she left her broomstick inside. By the remains of the house, the firefox and the thunderbird were talking about what happened. Could this mean something? 

Since the firefox and the thunderbird were already at the mountains, because the witch took them there, they took off for a higher point after discussing where they should go. About half way up the mountains, the thunderbird and the firefox stopped to rest. 

The firefox said, "I'm getting hungry. Let's eat some of the sandwiches." The thunderbird agreed to this plan and they had three of the six sandwiches - one and a half each.

(By the way, I am making a virtual playground castle for Mama. I think it's going to be excellent.)

Finally, they came to a castle. It seemed like the top of the mountain, but it seemed like there was more to climb at the same time. They knocked on the door and this time, not a kind old lady, but a child, came out. The child said, "Hello, my name's Anna." 

The firefox said, "Hello, I'm a firefox and this is my friend, the thunderbird."

The thunderbird said, "Nice to meet you."

Anna said, "Come on inside. You look hungry."

The firefox said, "Actually we've just has some sandwiches, but we'd like to come in."

Then Anna said, "Then come in." The firefox now saw that it was kind of a castle house. It just looked like a full castle from outside. The thunderbird saw this too, but still, the castle house was brilliant.

When they came inside, they saw the child's mother. She said, "Why hello there. Would you like some tea?"

"Okay," the thunderbird and the firefox said together.

The child's mother said, "Anna, you go and put the kettle on. I'll go and get the table ready."

The thunderbird said, "Tea is one of my favourites. Thank you." 

Then Anna came in again and said to her mother, "The kettle is on now. I'm just going out for a little walk around the mountains. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Anna, dear. As long as you come back when the tea's ready."

That is the end of chapter four, but it is not the end of the blog.

I think Magic World Builder is a good program. 101 Kids' Brainy Games is a good program. 101 Kids' Brainy Games has got chess on it too and I like chess, although it's just too hard for me. Magic World Builder is actually on 101 Kids' Brainy Games

I'm using Magic World Builder right now. If you have it, you can go in the space section and click 'Create'. Then you can experiment with different parts so you can make a really long shooter that shoots lots. Actually, I'm making one right as I speak - right now - and I think making shooters is fun. You can even make flying shooters and space ships with shooters.

In 'Playground' you can also make castles instead of just playgrounds. You can also make your own creations into a puzzle by clicking on 'Load as Puzzle' in the 'Save Load' folder.

2 comments:

Doot said...

I really love the way this story is developing.

It's like a classic fairy tale, but new and interesting, without the same re-hashed morals and ideals expressed in conventional literature.

Wonderful!

Loved it! :)

Givinya De Elba said...

Great story, Dragonkeeper! I can't wait to read more!