Thursday, January 22, 2009

Books, Boks and Stories.

Hello!

Wes doesn't have Internet, so he still hasn't read my last post. I have Internet!
If you have a child, (or if you are one) buy them books!
Scary books would be "boo-ks".
I love to read!
You have to find out what they like (or what kind of book you like if you are a child).
Mama's found guinea pig books on the Internet!
I mean, if you liked dogs you could easily find books about dogs.
If you liked...Cats...Hamsters...Dragons...Guinea pigs...see what I mean?

Anyway, how about that story?

The sunbird and his seamonkey moved into the thunderbird and firefox's house.
They were very happy, once again.
Then one day, there was a great big storm!
It was not only a storm,  it was a thunderstorm!
Pause the story!
Now, what was the thunderbird doing?
He was...

The thunderbird was in the castle-house with the firefox.
Anna had just gone off for a walk. (Remember?)
Pause again!

Back to the sunbird...(and his seamonkey...)
Everyone was in their houses.
'Phew,' said the sunbird, safely in his house, 'At least I can make it sunny again if I want to.' (Remember that he's a sunbird)
The seamonkey blew bubbles. (His power is that he can swing like a monkey. Real seamonkeys don't do that.)
 
The End of the Blog 
or The EOTB

2 comments:

Doot said...

I'm liking thatg seahorse more and more. He actually has two powers... blowing bubbles and swinging like a monkey.

I wonder what he's saying when he blows bubbles?

Doot said...

P.S. I still don't have internet. I'm just using my dad's internet for now.